We’ve planned all kinds of exciting activities during your trip, including:
- 24/7 access to Steadfast Africa concierge services.
- Steadfast Africa has exclusive use of all of the properties included.
- A guided tour of Johannesburg, the city of Gold with Dlala Nje (view here).
- 6 guided safari drives, with unlimited drinks.
- All park fees, entry fees, tour fees.
- A Helicopter Flip over Cape Town and the waterfront marina (view here).
- A Peninsula day to explore our coastline and see the Penguins, with your own private guide (view here).
- Private chef dinner experience.
- Experiential cooking evening with fine wines, with one of Cape Town’s top chefs.
- Health spa vouchers.
- A wine tasting day and lunch with a personal guide, in the spectacular Franschhoek Winelands (view here).
- Paragliding off LIONS Head!
- Guided hike up Table Mountain
- Sunset cruise and drinks on the Mirage, SA’s premier yacht (view here).
- A personalized tour jacket and a pair of Veldskoen safari boots (view here).
Get in touch with the Steadfast Team to help tailor-make your Lions tour, add on safaris and beach holidays pre and post-tour.
Drink LION lager and eat SPRINGBOK steaks while you enjoy the best of Steadfast Africa’s dedicated VIP concierge.
With thanks to our generous hotel and hospitality partners!
Doveton House is one of Johannesburg’s premier boutique guesthouses. Beautifully furnished en suite bedrooms, splendid outdoor entertainment areas, a sizable rim flow pool, lush gardens, a hot tub spa pool and a contemporary business centre with a fully equipped gym and cosy wine cellar.
Sip a soothing G&T as you relax in your very own plunge pool overlooking the gorge, or disappear into the depths of a comfortable wicker chair to watch the glorious scenery and varied wildlife. Clifftop is a serene sanctuary amidst spectacular scenery; a Big 5 wildlife retreat of extraordinary beauty and home to a myriad of animal and bird species that call the rocky ravines and rolling wooded mountains of this stunning private reserve home.
by LION Roars
The Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is set back behind a dappled courtyard of cafes, galleries and boutique shops in the heart of Franschhoek’s Main Street. Its convenient location is removed from the hustle and bustle of town, while still offering unparalleled access to an abundance of nearby cafes and restaurants.
by LION Roars
The Three Boutique Hotel fills the gap between a too-homely guest house and an impersonal hotel; it’s exactly the right balance of chic surroundings, 5-star facilities and friendly service. Walking distance to Cape Town’s top attractions, restaurants, bars and a five-minute drive from the stadium.
Pineapple House Boutique Hotel is a charming boutique hotel featuring nine beautifully appointed bedrooms; each with its unique character. Decadent fabrics and thoughtful artwork, blended effortlessly with modern, luxurious amenities, this will be a stay to remember. Just a stone throw from the stadium!
Steadfast hospitality pre-match events
Steadfast Africa’s pre match hospitality event venues have been secured: The Iconic Chaf Pozi (view here) restaurant in SOWETO Johannesburg, Den Anker at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town (view here) and the iconic Troyeville Hotel – a Portuguese institution!
We’re throwing 3 exciting (unofficial) pre-match events before each of the three SA vs British Lions Tests! Think guest speakers, drinks, snacks, live music, giveaways and all kinds of festivities before the games begin.
1Terms and conditions
- Note that this competition does not include international travel or rugby tickets, and is not affiliated with the official Lions rugby tour in any way.
- The pre-match hospitality functions are also unofficial and unaffiliated with the official Lions tour.
- The prize is not transferable and is non-refundable or redeemable cash.
- The prize is subject to change, given unforeseen circumstances.
- International travel expenses at winners own cost.
- Unmentioned travel logistics at winners own cost.
- Unmentioned meals, drinks and transport are at winners own cost.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the Woobox app on the 1st of February 2021.
- The travel dates are fixed, unless the rugby fixtures are postponed.
- Prize is for the winner and one friend only.